H. I. Joschek studied organic chemistry at the University of Heidelberg, Germany, post doctoral fellowships in Paris and at Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago. Since 1966 he has been at BASF Co., Ludwigshafen, Germany with successive assignments in research and development, environmental problems, licensing, safety and loss prevention. He is presently safety adviser at the Ludwigshafen site of the company.
Risk assessment in the chemical industries. Quantitative risk assessment is of little practical value to plant managers or design engineers. A German view
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 1983
How to Cite
Joschek, H. I. (1983), Risk assessment in the chemical industries. Quantitative risk assessment is of little practical value to plant managers or design engineers. A German view. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020103
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!