Gregory L. Broschka is currently a Specialist in Industry Supply Analysis with the Standard Oil Company (Indiana). He holds an M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from Northwestern University and has been employed by Standard, or its subsidiary companies, for 8 years. While he was with the Amoco Oil Company Research Department, he conducted research in flammability and flame propagation, synthetic fuels, and leak detection technology.
A study of flame arrestors in piping systems. Even officially approved flame arrestors must be used only under the exact conditions for which they were tested and approved
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 5–12, January 1983
How to Cite
Broschka, G. L., Ginsburgh, I., Mancini, R. A. and Will, R. G. (1983), A study of flame arrestors in piping systems. Even officially approved flame arrestors must be used only under the exact conditions for which they were tested and approved. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 5–12. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020104
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!