E. S. (Gene) De Haven is Insurance and Loss Manager for the Western Division of Dow Chemical U.S.A. He is a member of the Loss Prevention Program Committee in AIChE. In the years following his B.S. from University of California at Berkeley, he worked as a research engineer and later had various management positions in engineering and construction. He is a former chairman of the Safety and Health Division and is immediate Past President of the San Francisco Bay Area Engineering Council.
Approximate hazard ratings and venting requirements from CSI-ARC data. An up-to-date review of methods for analyzing single- and multiple-reaction data from adiabatic-reaction calorimeters
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 21–26, January 1983
How to Cite
De Haven, E. S. (1983), Approximate hazard ratings and venting requirements from CSI-ARC data. An up-to-date review of methods for analyzing single- and multiple-reaction data from adiabatic-reaction calorimeters. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 21–26. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020106
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!