Hans K. Fauske earned the D.Sc. degree from the Norwegian Institute of Technology in 1963. He has been a visiting professor in nuclear and chemical engineering at Northwestern University and was most recently director of the Fast Reactor Safety Technology Management Center at the Argonne National Laboratory. He has published more than 100 scientific articles in the areas of reactor safety and multi-phase flow application and served as a consultant to the President's Commission on the accident at Three Mile Island. Fauske received one of the first University of Chicago awards for Distinguished Performance at the Argonne National Laboratory and is a fellow of the American Nuclear Society.
Emergency relief systems—sizing and scale-up. A practical and safe, but not overly conservative, sizing method is detailed
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 27–30, January 1983
How to Cite
Fauske, H. K., Grolmes, M. A. and Henry, R. E. (1983), Emergency relief systems—sizing and scale-up. A practical and safe, but not overly conservative, sizing method is detailed. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 27–30. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020107
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!