Kenneth S. Deneau since joining Midland-Ross in 1979, has assumed responsibility for several projects in the areas of hazardous and toxic waste destruction, energy recovery and humidity control. He is currently evaluating customer inquiries and sizing systems for the pyrolytic incineration of hazardous wastes. In the recent past, he studied the feasibility of fluidized bed incineration and pyrolysis, and humidity control with brines.
Pyrolytic destruction of hazardous waste. Pyrolytic incineration systems are expected to play an expanding role in the thermal disposal of wastes. Here are the details from Midland-Ross
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 34–38, January 1983
How to Cite
Deneau, K. S. (1983), Pyrolytic destruction of hazardous waste. Pyrolytic incineration systems are expected to play an expanding role in the thermal disposal of wastes. Here are the details from Midland-Ross. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 34–38. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020109
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!