D.F. Balz has worked for 27 years for BASF in the section production, research and development of synthesis gases. He received his Dipl. Ing. degree from the University of Berlin and his degree of Dr. rer. nat. from the University of Karlsruhe, in Germany.
Production of synthesis gas by partial oxidation and high-pressure shift conversion. A fifteen-year case history account of process improvements at the BASF ammonia plant at ludwigshafen, West Germany
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 47–49, January 1983
How to Cite
Balz, D. F., Gettert, H. F. and Gruendler, K. H. (1983), Production of synthesis gas by partial oxidation and high-pressure shift conversion. A fifteen-year case history account of process improvements at the BASF ammonia plant at ludwigshafen, West Germany. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 47–49. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020112
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!