Chiu-Nan Wei is a staff engineer at the Process Design and Control Department, Exxon Chemical Americas in Baytown, TX. He is mainly engaged in the development of process molding and dynamic simulation to analyze process system design, to develop control strategy and to build operator training simulator for new processing plants. He has developed several operator training simulators for new chemical plants.
Tracer-response techniques in evaluation of mixing in reactors. The mixing characteristics of an industrial liquid-phase reactor are evaluated from the transient response of the tracer concentration at the outlet
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 123–126, April 1983
How to Cite
Wei, C.-N. and Ochiai, S. (1983), Tracer-response techniques in evaluation of mixing in reactors. The mixing characteristics of an industrial liquid-phase reactor are evaluated from the transient response of the tracer concentration at the outlet. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 123–126. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020214
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!