Leo W. Bonnell is a Senior Process Engineer with Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (Box 538, Allentown, PA 18105–215-481-5530). He received S.B. and S.M. degrees in chemical engineering from MIT. He has been active in process development and demonstration of new technologies related to synthetic fuels since joining the company's Process Systems Group in 1978.
Engineering information system for a demonstration plant facility. A newly developed system has, within the first year, led to operating savings well in excess of the cost of the complete system
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 160–164, July 1983
How to Cite
Bonnell, L. W., Heydorn, E. C. and Couch, J. R. (1983), Engineering information system for a demonstration plant facility. A newly developed system has, within the first year, led to operating savings well in excess of the cost of the complete system. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 160–164. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020309
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!