Bruce C. Davis is a Staff Engineer in the Central Engineering Division of the Exxon Chemical Co. He holds a BS and ME degree in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University and Manhattan College. He is an Air Pollution and Solid Waste Specialist and served as the chairman of the CMA Technical Work Group, responsible for this study.
Flare efficiency studies. In a comprehensive study, funded by government and industry, emissions from steam- and air-assisted flares were tested. 99% combustion efficiencies were achieved
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1983 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 191–198, July 1983
How to Cite
Davis, B. C. (1983), Flare efficiency studies. In a comprehensive study, funded by government and industry, emissions from steam- and air-assisted flares were tested. 99% combustion efficiencies were achieved. Plant/Oper. Prog., 2: 191–198. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720020316
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!