Harry M. Freeman is a Research Program Manager with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Incineration Research Branch in Cincinnati, OH. He is a Professional Engineer, a Diplomate of the American Academy of Environmental Engineers, a Member of AIChE, and a Member of the EPA FPPPC. He has served as Project Manager on several major EPA projects dealing with hazardous waste and municipal waste research.
The role of incineration in remedial actions
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 113–117, April 1984
How to Cite
Freeman, H. M. (1984), The role of incineration in remedial actions. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 113–117. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030217
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!