R. V. Parker is a Process Technology Manager for Monsanto Co. at Texas City, Tex. with over 32 years experience with Monsanto in Research, Engineering and Manufacturing. The last 15 years have been spent primarily in petrochemical development work for Styrene and Phenol processes. He has BSChE and MSChE degrees from the University of Colorado.
Safety systems for a continuous petrochemical process under vacuum
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 119–121, April 1984
How to Cite
Parker, R. V. (1984), Safety systems for a continuous petrochemical process under vacuum. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 119–121. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030219
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!