Peter B. Nutcher has been Vice President and General Manager of Process Combustion Corporation in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania since 1969. Previously he was Sales Manager for the Thermal Systems Department of The Carborundum Company in England. Prior to that he was Development Manager for Urquhart Engineering Company in London, where he was employed for seven years. He holds a HNC in Mechanical Engineering obtained at Rutherford College, Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
Forced draft, low-NOx burners applied to process fired heaters
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 168–173, July 1984
How to Cite
Nutcher, P. B. (1984), Forced draft, low-NOx burners applied to process fired heaters. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 168–173. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030311
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!