Lisa Marie Bendixen is a member of the Risk Analysis Unit in the Safety and Engineering Technology Section of Arthur D. Little, Inc. At ADL, she has been involved in reliability and risk assessment studies conducted within the chemical and petrochemical industries. Prior to joining Arthur D. Little, Inc., she received a S.M. in Operations Research and a S.B. in Applied Mathematics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. She is a member of Sigma Xi, the Society for Risk Analysis, and the Operations Research Society of America.
Chemical plant risk assessment using HAZOP and fault tree methods
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 179–184, July 1984
How to Cite
Bendixen, L. M. and O'Neill, J. K. (1984), Chemical plant risk assessment using HAZOP and fault tree methods. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 179–184. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030314
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!