R. Burger, Dallas based consultant and contractor with over 28 years experience in the field, has written over 30 articles for technical publications and lectured to professional organizations as AIChE, ASHRAE, EPA, Dept. Energy, NAPE, Cooling Tower Institute of which he is a Board Member. He is author of textbook, “Cooling Tower Technology”.
Cooling towers, the overlooked money maker
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 184–187, July 1984
How to Cite
Burger, R. (1984), Cooling towers, the overlooked money maker. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 184–187. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030315
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!