Louis C. Doelp is the Senior Engineering Associate in the Corporate Engineering Department of Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. He received his B.S. from the Univ. of Pennsylvania and M.S. from Villanova Univ., both in Chemical Engineering. He is the author of nine patents and ten publications.
Quantitative fault tree analysis: Gate-by-gate method
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 227–238, October 1984
How to Cite
Doelp, L. C., Lee, G. K., Linney, R. E. and Ormsby, R. W. (1984), Quantitative fault tree analysis: Gate-by-gate method. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 227–238. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030409
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!