David C. Kirby joined Union Carbide Corporation in 1981 and is a Staff Engineer in the Safety and Fire Protection Technology Group–Engineering & Technology Services Division. Prior to joining Union Carbide he spent 22 years as a Loss Prevention Engineer with the Factory Mutual System. He has a B. S. Degree in Agricultural Engineering from West Virginia University and is a Registered Professional Engineer.
Water spray protection for a chemical processing unit: One company's view
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1984 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 254–257, October 1984
How to Cite
Kirby, D. C. and DeRoo, J. L. (1984), Water spray protection for a chemical processing unit: One company's view. Plant/Oper. Prog., 3: 254–257. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720030412
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!