W. Bartknecht is Director of Explosion Research in the Central Safety Service of CIBA-GEIGY Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, since 1972. He is engaged in extensive research on the explosion behavior of dusts, vapors and gases, the development and testing of design criteria and of explosion protection devices for plant and equipment in the chemical industry.
Effectiveness of explosion venting as a protective measure for silos
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 4–13, January 1985
How to Cite
Bartknecht, W. (1985), Effectiveness of explosion venting as a protective measure for silos. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 4–13. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040104
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!