Ray Stevens has been with Hartford Steam Boiler since 1959. Prior to joining the company as an inspector, he spent eight years as a Marine Engineer, including two years with the Army's Research and Development Command. Since 1973, he has served in the Home Office Engineering Department as a specialist on internal combustion engines, reciprocating compressors, and refrigeration and air conditioning equipment. He also serves on two technical committees of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers.
A couple of unusual occurrences
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 68–71, April 1985
How to Cite
Stevens, R. (1985), A couple of unusual occurrences. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 68–71. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040204
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!