Philip A. Ruziska is Chief Engineer with the Agricultural Chemicals Technology Division of Exxon Chemical Company in Florham Park, New Jersey. He is responsible for developing and applying new agricultural chemicals process technology within Exxon Chemical and for licensing. He received his BS and MS degrees in Chemical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and is a member of AIChE.
Exxon chemical low energy ammonia process start-up experience
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 79–84, April 1985
How to Cite
Ruziska, P. A., Song, C. C., Wilkinson, R. A. and Unruh, W. (1985), Exxon chemical low energy ammonia process start-up experience. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 79–84. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040206
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!