Raymond A. Freeman is an Enginering Specialist in the Engineering Technology group of Monsanto Corporate Engineering. He serves as a general process consultant to the corporation in the areas of risk assessment and process design. he holds B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Chemical Engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla. He is a registered professional engineer in Missouri, a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers, American Chemical Society, the Society for Risk Analysis, American Society for Testing and Materials, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
The use of risk assessment in the chemical industries
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 85–89, April 1985
How to Cite
Freeman, R. A. (1985), The use of risk assessment in the chemical industries. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 85–89. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040207
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!