William J. Astleford is a Senior Research Engineer in the Department of Mechanical Sciences at Southwest Research Institute. Since 1977, his research has concentrated on the industrial hygiene aspects of bulk chemical transport aboard tankers and barges with emphasis on tank ventilation and tank entry. He holds undergraduate and graduate engineering degrees from the University of Minesota and Stanford University, respectively.
Modeling of shiptank ventilation and occupational exposures to chemical vapors during tank entry
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 90–94, April 1985
How to Cite
Astleford, W. J., Bass, R. L. and Colonna, G. R. (1985), Modeling of shiptank ventilation and occupational exposures to chemical vapors during tank entry. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 90–94. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040208
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!