Willem Toering, is a senior process engineer with the Unie van Kunstmestfabrieken B.V. (UKF), works at Rotterdam the Netherlands. He's involved with energy conservation and improvement of the ammoniaplant of Ammoniak Unie B.V. a joint venture of UKF and BASF. Previously he was working in the head office of UKF, carrying out feasible studies on different fertilizer and related processes. He holds a technical degree of the University of Groningen.
Installation and start-up experiences of synthesis gas dryers in an existing ammonia plant
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 127–131, July 1985
How to Cite
Toering, W. (1985), Installation and start-up experiences of synthesis gas dryers in an existing ammonia plant. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 127–131. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040303
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!