Hans K. Fauske earned the D.Sc. degree from the Norwegian Institute of Technology in 1963. He has published more than two hundred scientific articles in the areas of reactor safety and multiphase flow application and has served as a consultant to the U.S. Advisory Committee in Reactor Safeguards and the President's Commission on the accident at Three Mile Island. He now consults for domestic and foreign corporations in the chemical and nuclear industries. He is a member of the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Multiphase Flow, a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and a Fellow of the American Nuclear Society. He received one of the first University of Chicago awards for Distinguished Performance at the Argonne National Laboratory and in 1982 he became the third recipient of the Tommy Thompson Award, the highest honor the American Nuclear Society gives in the field of reactor safety.
Flashing flows or: Some practical guidelines for emergency releases
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 132–134, July 1985
How to Cite
Fauske, H. K. (1985), Flashing flows or: Some practical guidelines for emergency releases. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 132–134. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040304
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!