Richard E. Capizzani graduated from Purdue University in 1970 with a Bachelor of Science. Presently, he is an Account Executive with Industrial Risk Insurers. He started with Industrial Risk Insurers in 1970 as a field engineer conducting loss prevention surveys for large commercial, industrial and chemical processing accounts. He was promoted to District Supervisor in 1975. Two years later he was promoted to Chemical Account Engineer for the Western Region of IRI, handling major pharmaceutical, chemical, petrochemical, rubber, and paint industries accounts.
An overview of flammable liquid drum storage and protection
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 139–143, July 1985
How to Cite
Capizzani, R. E. (1985), An overview of flammable liquid drum storage and protection. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 139–143. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040306
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!