Thomas R. Metzger is Manager of Commercial Development for the Separations Business Group of Monsanto Company. He is responsible for the business development of oxygen/nitrogen gas separations for PRISM separators. He holds a B.S. degree in engineering from the University of Illinois, and an M.B.A. degree from St. Louis University. A Registered Professional Engineer, his background includes design and marketing of heat exchangers and air pollution control equipment, and sales and promotional activities for hydrogen recovery applications for PRISM separators.
On-Site, on-demand nitrogen generation
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 168–171, July 1985
How to Cite
Metzger, T. R., Handermann, A. C., Stookey, D. J. and Rygg, A. (1985), On-Site, on-demand nitrogen generation. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 168–171. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040312
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!