Michael A. Grolmes, Vice President of Fauske and Associates, Inc., received his Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the University of Notre Dame in 1968. He has more than 15 years experience in the application of multiphase flow and heat transfer technology to safety enhancement in the nuclear and chemical industries. This work has resulted in more than 100 published articles. He was previously Associate Director of the Fast Reactor Safety Technology Management Center at the Argonne National Laboratory. Most recently, he directed the large scale test activities and the chemical reactor emergency relief simulation code development for the DIERS projects.
Vapor-Liquid disengagement in atmospheric liquid storage vessels subjected to external heat source
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 200–206, October 1985
How to Cite
Grolmes, M. A. and Epstein, M. (1985), Vapor-Liquid disengagement in atmospheric liquid storage vessels subjected to external heat source. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 200–206. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040404
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!