K. Moodie graduated in Aeronautical Engineering from Bristol University in 1965 and worked in the Aircraft industry before eventually joining, in 1968, what is now the Research and Laboratory Services Division of the government's Health and Safety Executive. Since then his main research activities have been concerned with high pressure technology, fluid mechanics generally, and currently fire problems particularly those associated with LPG.
The use of water spray barriers to disperse spills of heavy gases
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 234–241, October 1985
How to Cite
Moodie, K. (1985), The use of water spray barriers to disperse spills of heavy gases. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 234–241. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040410
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!