David Cindric is a Systems Engineer with the M. W. Kellogg Company of Houston, Texas. He serves as the Staff Noise Specialist, a responsibility which expands to include more than just noise considerations, as in the case of atmospheric vent systems. He has a Master of Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Houston, and is a registered Professional Engineer in the State of Texas.
Design a safe front-end vent for an ammonia plant
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1985 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 242–245, October 1985
How to Cite
Cindric, D. T. (1985), Design a safe front-end vent for an ammonia plant. Plant/Oper. Prog., 4: 242–245. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720040411
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!