H. H. Klein, Manager of the Commercial Engineering Division of JAYCOR, received his B.S. in Physics from Loyola University, New Orleans and M.S. and Ph.D. in Physics from the University of Maryland. He has 15 years experience in constructing computer models for solving complex physical and chemical systems. His research interests are in the areas of fluid flow with chemical reactions, multiphase flow, and heat transfer. He is the author of several publications and is member of the American Physical Society and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.
Analysis of diers venting tests: Validation of a tool for sizing emergency relief systems for runaway chemical reactions
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 1986
How to Cite
Klein, H. H. (1986), Analysis of diers venting tests: Validation of a tool for sizing emergency relief systems for runaway chemical reactions. Plant/Oper. Prog., 5: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720050103
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!