J. S. Arendt is Vice-president of Marketing and Business Development and co-founder of JBF Associates, Inc. in Knoxville, Tennessee. He has nine years of experience in system reliability engineering, safety analysis, and risk assessment, and he has been JBF's project manager for many analyses of petroleum refinery and chemical plant systems. He received his B.S. and M.S. degrees in Nuclear Engineering from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. He is active in AIChE's Safety and Health Division as well as several other professional societies. In addition, he is a frequent lecturer and author on reliability engineering and risk assessment topics.
Reliability and hazards analysis of a cumene hydroperoxide plant
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 97–102, April 1986
How to Cite
Arendt, J. S., Casada, M. L. and Rooney, J. J. (1986), Reliability and hazards analysis of a cumene hydroperoxide plant. Plant/Oper. Prog., 5: 97–102. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720050211
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!