Stanley S. Grossel holds a B. Ch.E., from the City College of New York: a M.S. Ch.E., from Drexel Institute of Technology, and has worked toward his D. Ch.E., at the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn. He is Head of Process Technology and Design Methods Section, Corporate Engineering Department at Hoffman-LaRoche Inc. He is a fellow of the AIChE, 2nd Vice Chairman and Programming Chairman of the Safety and Health Division of AIChE. He is also a member of the American Chemical Society, Fine Particle Society and The Combustion Institute. He is a member of the NFPA Explosion Protection Systems and the NAM Loss Prevention and Control Committees.
Design and sizing of knock-out drums/catchtanks for reactor emergency relief systems
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1986 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 129–135, July 1986
How to Cite
Grossel, S. S. (1986), Design and sizing of knock-out drums/catchtanks for reactor emergency relief systems. Plant/Oper. Prog., 5: 129–135. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720050304
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!