Dave G. Goggin, is a Senior Engineer with Radian Corporation. He has worked extensively in the field of machinery health monitoring, trouble shooting, and rotor dynamic analysis. He has helped dozens of plants institute monitoring programs and has worked on over 200 machinery vibration problems. He received his BSME and MSME degrees from Texas A&M University in 1978 and 1979, respectively. He was a recipient of the George Thompson Machine Design Award and is a member of ASME and the Vibration Institute.
Vibration monitoring—a programmed approach
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 1987
How to Cite
Goggin, D. G. (1987), Vibration monitoring—a programmed approach. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 1–5. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060105
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!