Samuel J. Brown received his B.S. (Mechanical) from the University of Southwestern Louisiana in 1966, M.S. (Mechanics) from the University of Florida as an NDEA Fellow, and his Ph.D. (Civil-Mechanics) from the University of Akron as a NASA Fellow. He is a Fellow in ASME and is chairman of the Codes and Standards Committee on Energy Release Protection (systems rupture, fragmentation, and protection). He has been an ASME Conference Technical Program Chairman, Chairman of ASME Committees on Technical Programs, Education, and Honors & Awards. He has published over forty technical papers and authored numerous books. He is a P.E., in 8 states and is President of QED (Quest Engr., Development Corp.).
The effects of system dynamics on failure: Illustrative examples
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 20–34, January 1987
How to Cite
Brown, S. J. (1987), The effects of system dynamics on failure: Illustrative examples. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 20–34. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060109
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!