S. Madhavan is the Manager of Technical Services in the Kellogg Plant Services Division of the M.W. Kellogg Company. He has 18 years of experience in Plant Technical Services and Process Engineering in various capacities. His experience includes Refineries, Ammonia, Methanol, SNG and LNG plants. He holds a Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering from Kansas University. He obtained his B.S. and M.S. in Chemical Engineering as well as M.S. in Petroleum Refinery Engineering from India. He has over 15 publications.
Inspection of ammonia plants
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 35–41, January 1987
How to Cite
Madhavan, S. and Sathe, S. Y. (1987), Inspection of ammonia plants. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 35–41. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060110
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!