J. C. Leung, a manager in product development and analysis section at Fauske & Associates, Inc., has been involved in all aspects of the DIERS project and is currently heading up the ERS sizing service for the chemical industry. He earned his B.S.Ch.E. degree with highest honors at Denver University and his M.S. and Ph.D. degrees at Northwestern University.
Runaway system characterization and vent sizing based on diers methodology
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 77–83, April 1987
How to Cite
Leung, J. C. and Fauske, H. K. (1987), Runaway system characterization and vent sizing based on diers methodology. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 77–83. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060208
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!