Ian Swift, Technical Director at Fike Metal Products, has been closely associated with process safety research throughout his career. He has worked in Union Carbide's Safety Research Laboratory, American Cynamid's Hazard Evaluation Laboratory and with Fauske and Associates. He was instrumental in forming AIChE's DIERS organization and was its first Technical Chairman. He is an active member of NFPA 68 and 69 Committees on Explosion Venting and Explosion Protection and is currently Chairman of AIChE's 11a Committee on Loss Prevention. He is this year's co-recipient of the William H. Doyle Award for the best paper presentation at the New Orleans Loss Prevention Symposium.
Performance of low pressure explosion vents
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 98–105, April 1987
How to Cite
Swift, I. and Epstein, M. (1987), Performance of low pressure explosion vents. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 98–105. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060211
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!