O. A. Martinez is a Senior Principal Civil Engineer with The M. W. Kellogg Co. He has 30 years of engineering experience especially in structural design, management and construction and has participated in a number of worldwide investigations and special problem assignments. He received his B.S. degree in Architectural Engineering from The University of Texas and is registered as a professional engineer in four states. He is a member of NSPE, ASCE and ACI and on ACI's Pile Committee 543.
Damage to and replacement of an ammonia storage tank foundation
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 129–141, July 1987
How to Cite
Martinez, O. A., Madhavan, S., Kellett, D. J. and Hamrouni, H. (1987), Damage to and replacement of an ammonia storage tank foundation. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 129–141. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060307
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!