R. W. Prugh completed thirty years service with the Du Pont Company in 1985 and has since founded Hazard Reduction Engineering, Inc., specializing in chemical process safety analysis. He is a Certified Safety Professional, is a member of the AIChE Safety and Health Division, and is a registered engineer in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
Guidelines for vapor release mitigation
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 171–174, July 1987
How to Cite
Prugh, R. W. (1987), Guidelines for vapor release mitigation. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 171–174. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060313
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!