Roberta I. Pollard-Cavalli is a Senior Environmental Engineer at Celanese Chemical Company, Inc., Pampa, Texas. While at Celanese's Dallas facility she coordinated air, water and solid waste environmental activities for the chemical division of Celanese. She holds a B.S. degree in chemical engineering from the University of California at Santa Barbara and is an MBA candidate at Southern Methodist University. Roberta is a registered P.E. in the State of Texas and is a member of AIChE, WPCF, and APCA.
Environmental compliance without sacrificing customer requirements
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 185–187, October 1987
How to Cite
Pollard-Cavalli, R. I. (1987), Environmental compliance without sacrificing customer requirements. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 185–187. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060407
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!