Jonathan J. Kurland, a Research Scientist in the Solvents and Coatings Materials Division of Union Carbide earned his B.A. at the University of Pennsylvania and his A.M. and Ph.D. in chemistry at Harvard University. He joined Carbide in 1968 after post-doctoral work at Columbia University. He is active in research in oxidation and free-radical chemistry and in process development and serves on an Intercompany Committee on Handling Acrylic Monomers.
Shipboard polymerization of acrylic acid
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1987 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 203–207, October 1987
How to Cite
Kurland, J. J. and Bryant, D. R. (1987), Shipboard polymerization of acrylic acid. Plant/Oper. Prog., 6: 203–207. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720060412
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!