William Ciolek is with Amoco Corporation Engineering Research and Services, providing process safety consultation for Amoco's refining, chemical, production, and research operations. His primary areas of interest are fire and explosion hazards and prevention, two-phase flow, and risk assessment, He also has process development experience with Amoco Oil Company. He earned his BSChE from Michigan State.
Laboratory shielding for projectiles
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1988 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 79–86, April 1988
How to Cite
Ciolek, W. H. (1988), Laboratory shielding for projectiles. Plant/Oper. Prog., 7: 79–86. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720070204
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!