David W. Studer is a Senior Principal Engineer in the Process Engineering Department of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. He received his B.S. degree in Chemistry from the University of Cincinnati and M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Delaware.
Vaporization and dispersion modeling of contained refrigerated liquid spills
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1988 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 127–135, April 1988
How to Cite
Studer, D. W., Cooper, B. A. and Doelp, L. C. (1988), Vaporization and dispersion modeling of contained refrigerated liquid spills. Plant/Oper. Prog., 7: 127–135. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720070211
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!