James E. S. Venart is Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Director of the Fire Science Centre at the University of New Brunswick. He is a graduate of the Universities of Toronto and Glasgow. His research and professional interests are in experimental heat transfer and fluid flow. He is author/co-author of over 80 technical contributions.
Experiments on the thermo-hydraulic response of pressure liquefied gases in externally heated tanks with pressure relief
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1988 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 139–144, April 1988
How to Cite
Venart, J. E. S., Sumathipala, U. K., Steward, F. R. and Sousa, A. C. M. (1988), Experiments on the thermo-hydraulic response of pressure liquefied gases in externally heated tanks with pressure relief. Plant/Oper. Prog., 7: 139–144. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720070213
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!