H. K. Fauske, a consultant to firms in the chemical and nuclear industries, earned his D.Sc. from the Norwegian Institute of Technology. The author of more than 100 technical articles, he is a member of the editorial board of the International Journal of Multiphase Flow. The first recipient of the University of Chicago Award for Distinguished Performance at Argonne National Laboratory, in 1982 he was presented with the Tommy Thompson Award by the American Nuclear Society.
Emergency relief system design for reactive and non-reactive systems: Extension of the DIERS methodology
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1988 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 153–158, July 1988
How to Cite
Fauske, H. K. (1988), Emergency relief system design for reactive and non-reactive systems: Extension of the DIERS methodology. Plant/Oper. Prog., 7: 153–158. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720070307
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!