Louis R. DiMaio is Director of Special Technologies, National Foam System, Inc. He has over 35 years experience in technical (research), management and consulting positions with DuPont Company, National Foam System, Inc., Mobil R&D Corporation and self employed. He has prepared and presented numerous seminars for private industry, fire service, and fire schools on the use of fire fighting foams and Hazmat foams. He has published several papers on these subjects.
Performance of aqueous hazmat foams on selected hazardous materials
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1988 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 195–198, July 1988
How to Cite
DiMaio, L. R. and Norman, E. C. (1988), Performance of aqueous hazmat foams on selected hazardous materials. Plant/Oper. Prog., 7: 195–198. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720070314
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!