Predicting liquid jet breakup and aerosol formation during the accidental release of pressurized hydrogen fluoride
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1990 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 120–124, April 1990
How to Cite
Tilton, J. N. and Farley, C. W. (1990), Predicting liquid jet breakup and aerosol formation during the accidental release of pressurized hydrogen fluoride. Plant/Oper. Prog., 9: 120–124. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720090213
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!