MIACC (major industrial accidents council of Canada): A Canadian consensus group of stakeholders working on safety issues prior to legislation
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Copyright © 1992 American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 129–133, July 1992
How to Cite
Easterbrook, J. (1992), MIACC (major industrial accidents council of Canada): A Canadian consensus group of stakeholders working on safety issues prior to legislation. Plant/Oper. Prog., 11: 129–133. doi: 10.1002/prsb.720110306
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!