Effect of hexaflumuron on mortality of the Western subterranean termite (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) during and following exposure and movement of hexaflumuron in termite groups
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 517–531, June 2005
How to Cite
Haagsma, K. A. and Rust, M. K. (2005), Effect of hexaflumuron on mortality of the Western subterranean termite (Isoptera: Rhinotermitidae) during and following exposure and movement of hexaflumuron in termite groups. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 517–531. doi: 10.1002/ps.1003
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2003
- Dow AgroSciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!