Repellency and toxicity of aromatic plant extracts against the mosquito Culex pipiens molestus (Diptera: Culicidae)
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 597–604, June 2005
How to Cite
Traboulsi, A. F., El-Haj, S., Tueni, M., Taoubi, K., Nader, N. A. and Mrad, A. (2005), Repellency and toxicity of aromatic plant extracts against the mosquito Culex pipiens molestus (Diptera: Culicidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 597–604. doi: 10.1002/ps.1017
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!