This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Stability of the tranquilizer drug propionylpromazine hydrochloride in formulated products†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 605–611, June 2005
How to Cite
Primus, T. M., Kimball, B. A., Hurley, J., Johnston, J. J., Blom, S. and Savarie, P. J. (2005), Stability of the tranquilizer drug propionylpromazine hydrochloride in formulated products. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 605–611. doi: 10.1002/ps.1018
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2004
- National Wildlife Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!