This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Stability of the tranquilizer drug propionylpromazine hydrochloride in formulated products†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
© 2005 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 605–611, June 2005
How to Cite
Primus, T. M., Kimball, B. A., Hurley, J., Johnston, J. J., Blom, S. and Savarie, P. J. (2005), Stability of the tranquilizer drug propionylpromazine hydrochloride in formulated products. Pest. Manag. Sci., 61: 605–611. doi: 10.1002/ps.1018
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2004
- National Wildlife Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!